With the kyago benchmarking platform, we enable our customers to improve their products and services sustainably and in the long term.
As part of an on-going benchmark, zafaco GmbH offers its customers a platform for checking the measurable service quality and thus for ensuring and optimising quality aspects in convergent networks.
The basis for this is the growing NGN benchmark database with key quality data of the leading DSL, Fiber Optic-, cable, wireless and VoIP providers. With the results provided for independent use, we enable our customers to improve their products and services sustainably in the long-term. This produces increased customer satisfaction which in turn leads to a sustainable increase in company value.
- Realistic simulation
- All leading DSL, Fiber Optic, cable, wireless and VoIP providers in test
- On-going benchmark 23/7/365
- Nearly 180 million test connections per year, thereof
- more than 9 million telephony connections
- approximately 140 million data and internet connections
- more than 30 million video connections
- Analysis of over 110 quality characteristics
In the field of continuous benchmarking, zafaco GmbH underlines its technological capabilities and is continuing to expand its position as market leader. More information can be found in the various reports of connect, which we make available in the download section of zafaco GmbH.
Benchmarking with zafaco – that means for you:
- Measurements focused on the consumers
- An automated measurement procedure
- Proactive monitoring through examination of critical KPIs
- Determining the impact of network changes through ad hoc measurements
- Monitoring of quality goals and quality agreements (SLA)
- Testing of network elements under controlled conditions in a real environment
- in accordance with German standards (DIN)
- ... and international standards (Broadband Forum, ETSI, ITU and IETF)
- by an independent and neutral body